19.6.16

Bliss Fabulips Pout-O-Matic Lip Perfecting System


The Bliss Fabulous Pout-o-Matic (great name!) system is a gadget that you probably don't need but more than likely will want. I was very intrigued when I heard of this about a year ago and wanted to try it. I must admit it is something I forget about and definitely isn't a staple in my beauty routine but when the dry lips come on, this comes out. Ive been suffering from dry lips recently, I think it might be down to the ever changing weather in the UK at the moment, but it has to stop. 

Its an electric tool with a rotating head with massaging numbs which help to exfoliate the lips. It comes with the Fabulips sugar lip scrub too which is great, moisturising and exfoliating. I would definitely use this on its own as well if I didn't have much time. Together they remove dry skin from the lips, leaving them looking healthy. It gets the blood flowing in your lips too so if you want to get the fuller pout, use this just before makeup to help over line your lips. 

Ive found it does help remove dead skin from the lips and with regular use avoids dry skin from being a problem at all. All I will say is if you have particularly dry/flakey lips and your using this for the first time in a while it does leave residue behind that I have to wipe away firmly to leave the lips smooth. I always take the head off to clean it after as you'll need to get in all the cracks to clean it properly. 

At the moment the cheapest I've seen this going for is just over £30, which some may say is expensive for an unnecessary  gadget but as it comes with the scrub too I think its great value for money. You can buy replacement heads, I believe mine came with a spare one but lets face it I've lost it already. If you're looking for something to help with keeping your pout healthy this is the right product and I would recommend it. Although I probably wouldn't buy the system again if I weren't to have this one in the future, I would purchase the lip scrub. So if your on a smaller budget go for that.

I would really like to try more Bliss products.

Have any of you tried this? Let me know your opinion!  

Thanks for reading! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS