8.6.16

Summer Cheeks


Its sunny in the UK at the moment so I'm loving all things summer and keeping my fingers crossed the good weather continues. Following on from my summer lipstick post I thought I would move onto blushes. If you saw my makeup collection you would know that blush is by far my most favourite type of product. I just love the different shades they come in and most of the time I'm a sucker for the pretty packaging. These are the blushes I'll be wearing through the summer.

Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Tie Dye Edition (Coral Sunset)
This is potentially the prettiest blush I've ever seen. Its a mix or oranges, whites, and deep pink in a tie dye design.  When you swirl your brush through the colours it leaves a coral wash of colour on your cheeks. Its not overly pigmented but a nice touch to a look.

Milani Powder Blush (Coral cove)
This on the other hand is very pigmented. I like to use this as the statement of my makeup, with a natural eye and a pop of colour on my cheeks. In my opinion it lasts quite well throughout the day, I'd love to pick up more of these when I'm next in the states.

KIKO Velvet Touch Creamy Stick Blush (Hot Pink)
I love this one for many reasons, firstly its a stick so easy to apply and carry around for a touch up if need be. Secondly its a cream, which I love for the summer months. Its blendable and leaves the skin with a more dewy look than a powder would. Its also a bright pink shade, if you haven't already noticed I love bright blushes.

KIKO Glow Touch Lips and Cheeks (Wave Hibiscus)
Another cream, I've used this one so much. I find KIKO do really well with their collections. A coral colour, sensed a theme yet?, I love this shade for summer. For me, coral is summer in colour and I wear it most days. This one can be used on lips too so would be great to carry in your bag as a 2 in 1 touch up.

Maybelline Dream Sun (Golden Tropics)
A bit of a cheat this one. Its a bronzer and blusher but for summer its an amazing product. You can use it in two parts, the blusher and bronzer separately, although the blusher is quite small to fit your brush in. Or you could swirl your brush in the whole product to bronze up your cheeks. I will definitely be taking this on holiday with me.

One that I'm dying to get my hands on is the Becca Tigerlily Shimmering Skin Perfector Blush. Its on my shopping list for my holiday. Another coral/ orange shade, I know, I can't help it.

What are your favourite blushes for the summer?

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS