22.6.16

Too-Faced Sweet Peach Pallete

Isn't this just a beauty! As soon as a friend mentioned this and I saw it, I needed it! It was extremely hard to get hold of but finally its in my hands. The Too Faced Sweet Peach palette has been the talk of the town for most beauty bloggers and for good reason. Its the newest edition to the Too faced palettes and I believe limited edition so everyones dying to get their hands on it. 

Its worth the hype, firstly because of the smell. I love a gimmick and the fact that this smells like peaches was part of why I was intrigued. Its a very sweet smell but don't worry it doesn't continue when on the lids.

The actual shadows them self are gorgeous, they're pigmented, blendable and relatively long lasting. I always use a primer but I haven't had an issue with the shadows sitting in the crease or fading away. My favourite shades are Nectar which is a beautiful yellowy, creamy colour. Caramelized, which is as shimmery warm brown shade. Bellini, is a shimmery deep pink shade, I've been using in the crease for a pop of colour within a neutral look. I haven't got a chance to use Candied Peach yet, its the brilliant bright pink shade. This would be a good shade to make the eyes pop. Talk Derby To Me, the deep shimmery purple shade is also one of my favourites. The palette is a great all rounder for summer, I think it covers the neutral look to the more outgoing night time look. 

If you want to get your hands on it I would be checking online daily. I found mine on the Debenhams website here in the UK. If your in the US check out your Sephora or you can order online on the Too faced website. If your interested I hope you find it! 

What other Too faced palette do you love?

Thanks for reading! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS